What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information through either this website, by emailing us directly or via the telephone. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information. We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
How do we use the information you give us?
By providing your personal information to us you are consenting to us processing this information to:
- provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter, bulletins;
- respond to specific queries you may raise;
- provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website;
- improve our products and services.
We may also periodically send promotional emails about new products, services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We will contact you directly to request consent before processing your personal information for any other purpose than outlined in this policy.
Do we share your information with third parties?
Do we share your information with third parties?
- we may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
- If our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the personal data we hold may form part of the assets transferred although will still only be used in accordance with this policy. Further, in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
Please be assured that, other than as set out here, we will not pass your personal data to a third party company for any secondary or unrelated purposes without your prior consent.
How is your information secured?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The security measures in place are to protect against the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of the information that we may collect. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable and unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data held by us; any sharing with us is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use good practice procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a reasonable period of time for the purpose that it has been collected or as required by law.
Controlling your personal information
You can control how your personal information is processed in the following ways:
- Stopping further communication and withdrawing consent: if you have previously submitted your personal information via the website or other means, you may request this data is not used for further contact from us by writing to or emailing us at the addresses below.
- Correction of information already held: if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at the addresses below.
- Access to your data: You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information which we hold about you. This is referred to as a Subject Access Request. To submit a request please write to us at the addresses below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Contacting us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: 9, Great Chesterford Court, Great Chesterford, Saffron Walden CB10 1PF
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US and other countries outside of the EU.
By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EU. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing.
If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will, where necessary, put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure your information is protected in line with this policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other third-party websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How to contact us
Changing Digital is the Data Controller for any information collected through this website or you provide when contacting us directly via email or phone.
Our full legal name is ‘Changing Digital Limited’. We’re a limited company incorporated in England and Wales. Our registered company number is 11718643 and our registered address is: 9, Great Chesterford Court, Great Chesterford, Saffron Walden CB10 1PF.
We are the Data Controller of the information you provide us with. This term is a legal phrase used to describe the person or entity that controls the way information is used and processed.
For any questions or queries that you have you can contact us at: email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
In the future, we may change this policy and will update this page accordingly. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes. The current version of this policy is effective from 1st April 2020.